4th of July Activities for Kids Learning Chinese
The 4th of July is a monumental date in American history, it's also one of the most fun holidays to celebrate. Barbecues, watermelons, and fireworks are all my favorite things! This year, go all out and celebrate with your family and friends. And don't just celebrate on the day of, we have plenty of printable activities that you can do to make it extra special for your kids learning Chinese.
6 Ways to Celebrate
There are so many ways to celebrate 4th of July, here are some fun activities you can do to celebrate it with your kids:
- Backyard barbecue with hotdogs, hamburgers and corn. You can also try grilling pineapple slices on a skewer, it takes pineapples to a whole new level.
- Bake an independence cake or spangled cupcakes. Decorate them with blueberries for blue, strawberries and raspberries for red and whipped cream in white.
- Go on a picnic at a nearby beach or park. Guacamole, salsa and potato salad are great portable food. Don't forget to bring a chilled watermelon! It's a 4th of July staple and hot weather essential.
- Decorate everything in blue, red and white from your plates and napkins to your outfits.
- See a fireworks display. If it's too late for your kids, there are always sparklers that your kids can play with before their bedtime.
- Play with our FREE 4th of July activity set! Don't forget to print out a few more copies so your kids and their friends can enjoy them together.
Free Printable Includes
This FREE activity set is created with all the classic icons of 4th of July, from Uncle Sam hat to BBQ grill with sausages on it! The set includes 6 pages that will keep your kids busy with counting, coloring and cutting.
How to Use
- Print PDF on 8.5"x11" paper in black and white
- Follow instructions on each page
- Repeat as needed =)
How to Download
Please log in to download this Free set