15 Printable Easter Activities for Kids Learning Mandarin Chinese
Chinese Character Activities
- Easter Picture Word Match-Up
- Mystery Picture with Numbers
- Sight Chinese Character Mazes for Rabbit, Egg, and Chicken (Use sticker dots for more fine motor skill practice)
- Find Matching Characters for Rabbit, Egg, Chicken, and Flower
- Easter Flashcards in Chinese & English
Easter Egg Hunt Activities
- DIY Bunny Basket with step by step picture instructions
- This Way Signage. You can color in yourself or print on colored paper!
- Nature Scavenger Hunt for any time, spring or autumn!
Would you like to share photos of your Easter activities with us? Send your photos to email@example.com to share with our community of parents and teachers or add #lingobbudies to your social media posts!
Join Us for More Fun Projects
Sign up below to access our Free printable worksheets in our Resource Library. Our Chinese learning resource library is brimming with hands-on games and activities and immersive environment labels and posters to help your kids play and learn Mandarin Chinese at home. If you like this printable, join our Premium Membership with Unlimited Access to our entire resource library.
We make new resources every month to keep your little ones busy and having fun learning Mandarin Chinese!